Join us, on Thursday, October 19th at the Beth Tzedek for an insightful discussion on “Eating Jewish in Toronto.”
Moderated by David Sax, the panel will feature:
- Ruthie Ladovsky of United Bakers
- Judy Perly of the legendary Free Times Cafe
- Chef Anthony Rose of Fat Pasha and Schmaltz Appetizing
- Bonnie Stern, author, columnist, and culinary guru.
- And the hilariously wry comedian and author, Michael Wex.
If you’re a lover of Haymishe food, this is the talk for you!
For more information check out Heymish & Hip
This event is part of the From Latkes to Laffas Exhibit: Jewish Toronto’s Favourite Eateries, 1900-2017 exhibit currently on display at the Beth Tzedek.